fot

Re: [Fot] F1 on Fox

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 on Fox
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 23:20:45 -0700
For the past 2-3 years the SpeedTV team of Varsha, Matchett and Hobbs
have done the commentary on Fox.  The days of having to put up with
Eddie, Derek and the gang are long gone.

Now, the SpeedTV crew do acknowledge that they have to give a bit
more basic info since they have a larger (potential) and uninformed
audience that might be channel surfing by since it will be on Fox

With the introduction of DVR technology I haven't gotten up in the
middle of the night to watch a race in years... :)