fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2010

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2010
From: Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:59:22 -0400
I'm a bit biased, but NJMP would be the perfect venue for the Kastner Cup.
The track is owned by the same people who own VIR, so expect the same level
of professionalism when you arrive. Both tracks (Lightning and
Thunderbolt) don't award one type of car over another, so the four cylinder
cars should have a good chance of running with the six cylinder cars and
would produce some fantastic racing. SVRA and VRG both have events
there. The track is super easy to get to from all directions (~40 minutes
from Philadelphia). It's also twenty minutes away from the former Vineland
Speedway which was a roval similar to Marlboro.

As neat as Summit Point is, the track is in rough shape, even after the
repave last year and the Jefferson circuit is too small for "real" racing.

Bob Adams