fot

[Fot] Justin Wagner: Friends in the U.K.

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumphs
Subject: [Fot] Justin Wagner: Friends in the U.K.
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 01:00:14 -0700
I'm dialling in some plans to go the U.K. between the 19th and the
26th.  I'm planning to attend at least one day at TR Register's
International Weekend, being held at the Three Counties Showground,
Malvern, 24-26 July.  (Yes, I plan to bring  some silicone valve cover
gaskets.)   I may has a stop in Coventry.  I'm will be spending some
time in London.

I welcome any recommendations such as hotels, events, pubs, etc.

My schedule will likely get tight quickly, but I want to make the best
of my time while there.

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com