fot

[Fot] Race license dilemma in Northern California

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Race license dilemma in Northern California
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:42:44 -0700
I live in Northern California (Sacramento) and have a 1974 TR6 that was
originally SCCA club raced in Hawaii.  If most or all of the local vintage
races included TR6s, I would be happy to get a full blown racing license but
apparently they don't so I would be going to the time and expense for one or
two races a season.  I have heard of people that have raced in vintage races
with a medical and a fee but don't know of anything such as that currently.
I guess in areas such as Portland, OR I would be able to compete enough to
warrant a license.  Any thoughts about licenses, TR6s, and/or that sort of
vintage racing in Northern California?  Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Jim

name of winmail.dat]