fot

Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:45:44 +0000 (UTC)
At some point the manufacturers are going to put thier foot down, or up
Bernie's

bumm. How can they spend the kind of money they do on F1 and not have a race

in the UK or North America.

Does anyone but B.E think more Ferraris, Mercedes or BMW's are sold in Turkey

or Spain than the UK or North America ?

No Silverstone..the birthplace of F1, B it's madness.

I'm not so sure a breakaway series was such a bad idea. Who would F1 get to
replace

the current teams, would they just simply elevate everyone in GP2 ?

Force India could actually contend for an F1 championship

Bernie & Max just need to run away together.

jim g.