fot

[Fot] Hello Listers

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Hello Listers
From: Dlhogye@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:00:15 EDT
   Hello Listers, 'said in a very sad voice.'
   I've been trying without satisfactory results to rectify the problem I'm
having with receiving list email through aol. I've started a new address
with comcast for my list email only for now. But I may have foiled my first
attempt at the subscription process. I'm not sure what I may have done.
Perhaps I should be sending this message through my comcast address, but I
haven't
recieved any list mail with that address either, so I don't think I'm
hooked up yet. I'm bummed that I've been missing out on FoT communications. I
hope that I get it worked out soon. I miss you guys, sniff.

   Dave H.

Shop Popular Dell Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222031056x1201446063/aol?redir=http:%2
F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910283%3B38350812%3Ba)