fot

[Fot] Group 44 GT6+ accepted at Monterey

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 GT6+ accepted at Monterey
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:07:35 EDT
Well,

I did enter the Group 44 GT6+ into the Monterey Historics and it was
accepted. Now begins the arduous task of figuring out logistics of getting it
there, crewing, spares and then deciding if Portland is also realistic.

Several of you contacted me about this when I was trying to decide whether
or not to enter the car and acutally swayed me with promises of help on the
west coast. How many of you are still out there, as I am looking for ideas
and some help? I also had one FOT member say he had some more Lbra wheels,
which I willl need if I am to run this thing.

Thanks.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040