fot

[Fot] Stuff for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net, TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stuff for sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:29:44 -0400
First of all, Happy 4th of July to all.  It's because of this we can
enjoy our cars.  This past May we bought out the collection of TR3/TR4
parts from the estate of a customer (passed away form cancer).  Very
little sheet metal and no seats.  But lots of TR3 engines, bare blocks,
short blocks, long blocks, heads, cranks, liners, etc. We also have TR3
seat tracks, windshield stanchions, reconditioned TR3 radiators, side
curtain frames and more.  If you need anything along these lines, please
ask. Thanks for your time.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net