fot

Re: [Fot] MYSTERY CALIPERS-HELP!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] MYSTERY CALIPERS-HELP!
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:37:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2009 1:34:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

It is a  THREE POT CALIPER bolted to the existing the caliper  bracket.
Joe, front caliper from a Volvo 122 sticks in my mind. I vaguely remember
working on my neighbor's 122 many, many years ago and being struck by the
peculiarity of such a caliper; I was used to a typical Triumph caliper with
two  pistons or a typical Volvo 144 front caliper with four pistons (all
Girling)!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)