fot

Re: [Fot] AFR vs EGT = brain damage

To: "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] AFR vs EGT = brain damage
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:37:56 -0600
Now see, this is why I like hangin out with you guys.
Look at all the cool stuff you can learn.
Now I not only need an AFR but an EGT as well now that I know
how to use em. All I need next is a flight engineer to watch em
all. Or maybe a data logger..that's the ticket!....I can get suspension
telemetry too
......please somebody stop me!
Great feedback, thanks
Jg