fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 32, Issue 31

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 32, Issue 31
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:48:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/2009 7:49:11 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
fot-request@autox.team.net writes:

Now see,  this is why I like hangin out with you guys.
Look at all the cool stuff you  can learn.
Now I not only need an AFR but an EGT as well now that I know
how to use em. All I need next is a flight engineer to watch em
all. Or  maybe a data logger..that's the ticket!....I can get suspension
telemetry  too
......please somebody stop me!
Great feedback,  thanks
Jg

Jim:

I have an old Flight Engineer certificate I have not  used in many years
and you have an extra seat!  I even live close and I'll  work for beer!  (No
cheap industrial beer though!)  Much cheaper than  a data system if you don't
mind the weight penalty!

Cheers!

Mark
62 TR4 #357