fot

[Fot] TR4 front spindles strengthened

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 front spindles strengthened
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
I have made the investment in the Southwick conversion for my rear axle and
want to strengthen up the front so I don't have the reported lack of pedal.
For those of you who ran last weekend at PIR, I have spun at the end of the
back stretch three times in the rabbit so I want to make sure I have brakes.
I taked to Ken at British Frame and Engine and he said that Joe Alexander is
the guy who makes them and monitors this forum.  Can you guys put me in touch
with him or give me some hints on the front of the car as I get it together.
Thanks

Mike Mehl