fot

Re: [Fot] Next race planning

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Next race planning
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:59:26 -0500
Depending on the reliability of the Blake cars at TWS next weekend, we
may be there too.  Dad is sorting out a "new" car, from the pictures I
have seen this weekend it looks like he is putting the new head gasket
on today.  I'll be breaking in a(nother) motor at TWS next weekend.

It would be worth the trip just to see how Kramer gets two TR4s to OK.