fot

Re: [Fot] Slosh-proof fuel cell

To: rocky@spitfire4.com, spitlist@cox.net, SpiwakD@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Slosh-proof fuel cell
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:03:53 EDT
My system exactly.  NEVER a problem....

In a message dated 9/21/2009 10:21:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rocky@spitfire4.com writes:

When I  ordered my ATL cell many years ago, I ordered it with two pickups,
one in  each rear corner. They go to two Holley Red fuel pumps (redundancy)
which  then feed to a single tee that sends fuel to the front of the car
for
the  carbs. Just before the carbs there's a regulator I set for 2.5 lbs of
flow  (I have a fuel flow meter there also).

Never had a problem. BTW, it's 8  gallons. I also ordered it with a
dipstick
so I could know my fuel  level.

--Rocky Entriken