fot

Re: [Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns

To: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:41:20 -0400
Bob (et al), did you see the yellow Hot Wheels Morris Mini with flames
when you were looking at the toys? I picked up the two our Walmart had,
but all they have is the silver TR6. A bunch of those reddish 510's,
too. I'd like to see the green TR6 here...

Susan      :)

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.