fot

Re: [Fot] ZR1 sale

To: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ZR1 sale
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:56:13 -0700
Are you kidding me?  I just bought 2 cases yesterday for 5.30 a qt!  I
got ripped off.

~Steve

On May 7, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Walter Hollowell wrote:

I'm not here argue the plusses or minuses of any particular oil. Some
of us
use of Valvoline VR1 (I do in my TR6 racecar) because it is supposed
to have
some zinc in it that helps cam lobes and lifters last longer. Anyway,
if you
have an Autozone parts store in your area they are having a 50% off
sale on
ZR1 at this time.
Keep the hammer down.
Walt Hollowell