fot

[Fot] PAX

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] PAX
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:49:00 -0400
I have always sucked in  PAX. Being that my car was at the lower end of
preparation in PREPARED class I am always at the bottom of the list. Of course
it doesnt hurt being a good driver like Bob is either:)

Marty

> From: spitlist@cox.net
> To: sbarr@McCarty-Law.com; lang@isis.mit.edu; fot@autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:30:31 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Kool PIX
>
> PAX is the SCCA's answer to handicapping cars in order to try to put
> everything on an even keel.  It is based on the times put in at national
> events and therefore is much better for the stock classes than the prepared
> and modified classes where there are much greater differences in the
> performance in local competitions and National contests.
>
> So after the PAX multiplier is applied, you are at the top of the sheet,
you
> have done well.
>
> Joe C.

Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID283
26::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive