fot

Re: [Fot] George Wright's TR4 on Britishracecar.com

To: "'Bob Adams'" <adams910@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] George Wright's TR4 on Britishracecar.com
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 23:02:16 +0200
Hi Bob,

since last year we also have to fit side impact bars. As I have a flimsy
fiber glass door Im really happy to have those double bars.

Have a look on the photos.

The bars are completely hidden by the door and do meet the FIA rules.

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/gallery/49/full/21530.jpg

Cheers

Chris