fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Brake Pads

To: <jhd11@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Brake Pads
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:13:06 -0500
Thanks for that info. We have a TR6 in progress for the Sept. Lemon's race
near Houston. I was planning on using some street performance pads. I
figured that they would last longer. I have a collection of partially used
pads so we may save them for Sunday. Yeah, I'm optomistic.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi