fot

Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:33:35 -0400
We supply Kevlar or carbon Kevlar pads. The carbon Kevlar has a ceramic
heat shield built into the pads between the back of the friction
material and the steel backing plate.Reduces heat transfer  to the
caliper. Kevlar shoes as well   Both materials are a drum/rotor friendly
compound that does not need to be warmed up.   Commercially, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

http://www.fot-racing.com