fot

Re: [Fot] It's a Wonderful List!.... and John Nikas was here today.

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] It's a Wonderful List!.... and John Nikas was here today.
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 04:19:03 +0000 (UTC)
I'd probably be a lot less excited about finishing up my TR3 build if it
weren't for the FOT. I'd also be much further away from having it done and done
right. I'm looking forward to Topeka if even as a spectator, to spend some time
with good peeps and a bunch of cool old cars.
Thanks, Joe. I'm happy to be part of the group,
Dave H.