fot

Re: [Fot] Dashboard design (jch: now tach location)

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Dashboard design (jch: now tach location)
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:31:52 +0200
It is a similar system like Mark Vaden use.
The only difference is that for the system I bought the dealer is in Germany
which makes it easier for me.

The system is from
http://www.race-technology.com/home_2.html

But the system from Mark is also great:
http://www.chasecam.com/

Have a look on his videos:
http://www.britishheritagemotorsports.com/TriHard_Racing.html

Your opinion with the tach position is right I would say but after 20 years
of TR driving I got used to have the tack left.
And my shift light is also on the left side because I found no better place
to hide it in front of the vents.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----