fot

Re: [Fot] Rear engine seal on Spitfire

To: f s <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear engine seal on Spitfire
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:26:48 -0500
I am having the same problem on my gt6. Mine may be just old and in need of
replacement. In my last weekend out I was loosing about a half quart per
session. My question about this is do I have to pull the whole motor or can
the seal be replaced by just removing the trans and doing it from the
inside? Will I do damage to things like the clutch If I try to race again
before doing so?

thanks for any advice for doing this job right and still racing soon.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing GT6+