fot

Re: [Fot] Cometic TR3 head gasket

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cometic TR3 head gasket
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:55:51 +0200
Hi Larry,

you are right you could order custom pistons for this gasket. But my engine
is done so far and also the custom pistons.

Is the thickness of the gasket in "new" condition or "compressed" condition?
Maybe this information will tell us more?

I use the available steel gaskets but they doesnt fit very well and I have
to grind out at some spots on the gasket.
So I'm looking for better fitting stuff.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----