fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 query

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 query
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:04:33 -0700
Hi greg....your chassis # is TR3A (ts22014-ts83572)..your chassis is a late
one, so I bet the STC-62 has something to do with the car being a 1961, but
sold as a 1962 because the dealer still had it on his lot...It was very
common to simply sell the car as a later year if still in the
inventory....your engiine # is TR3A..TS22014E and on..The .TR3 B was
TSF(1991cc) orTCF(2138cc)
Racer Bud.,,