fot

Re: [Fot] misc

To: william.tobin3@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] misc
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:14:55 EDT
In a message dated 08/14/2010 6:33:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
william.tobin3@verizon.net writes:

> Hi all, I saw a TVR on e-bay for sale in Perrysville, IN. Know anything
> about
> this Joe?

Amici...

Speaking of TVRs...I can't remember if there has been much posted about it
on FOT, but Dennis Delap has just finished an awesome restoration of a
Triumph powered TVR.  Sure runs good on the race track too.  Dennis is an
architect in his other life, and that fact hangs out all over in the
'Presentation'
of his race cars.  They are always GORGEOUS.

Speaking of AWESOME and GORGEOUS...there is a super picture of Bill Babcock
and the Peyote in the current issue of VINTAGE MOTORSPORT.  The Peyote was
always AWESOME, but these days thanks, to Bill and some talented
helpers...the term GORGEOUS fits pretty well too.

Sorry to be missing Heartland next week end (Bob Wismer (TR4) and I (TR3)
will be racing at GRATTAN near Grand Rapids, but warmest regards to one and
all.  Go FAST, race SAFE, and celebrate.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html