fot

[Fot] Product at TOPEKA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Product at TOPEKA
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:04:34 -0400
FOT,

I am bringing some stuff for various people as they have requested. Outside of
that I am bringing one or two pieces of a variety of stuff for display in the
vendor area.

I dont have Chris Marx' viton seals, yet, but I have the modified scroll seals
and Scroll Centering Tools..a few of them. Chris says North America will have
the seals by the end of August

Larry Young will have a performance cam with him and ready to discuss them.

Tony Drews will have a newly processed UJR ALLOY FRONT HUB on display and a
pair on his car. He expects to release several hub sets to production by
September and should be able to ship at that time frame. Not cheap, but well
designed and competively priced. He will also have the UJR HD AXLE SPINDLES
AND SPACERS on hand.

Ed Barnard will have some new Spitfire induction components to show.

I will have a small number of Kas' last three books on hand....buy them and
have him sign them.

Kas' new book may be printed in September....his printer is so excited about
Kas' new book that he is going to join us in Topeka.

A new AMBRO body in laid up fibreglass will be on display along with THREE
AMBROs at TOPEKA. Bill Bonadio will be on hand to discuss the Ambro/Dio in
detail.

I have the AMBRO trailer built by TOURNIER MANUFACTURING for anyone to see. It
can be built to your own specifications. This is the best trailer I have ever
owned and they can custom build a trailer at production prices.

Joe
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html