fot

Re: [Fot] ELVF at Road America

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ELVF at Road America
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:24:15 -0500
Ryan and I are planning to be there.  My turn to drive, hope we don't break
again this year.  After Topeka and the car running really good, we're pretty
optimistic.

Ryan and I were really pleased to be able to make the Kastner Cup for the
first time.  All the way back we were talking about how we could arrange to
get to Laguna Seca.  We had a fantastic time in Topeka.  Well worth the 1300
miles of towing!

Tim