fot

[Fot] Heartland Park

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Heartland Park
From: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:48:08 +0100
Dear All,

I would like to thank you all for making the event so special; the warmth
and affection that you showed to me, Denise, my mad brother, Imelda and
Simon was truly exceptional - we love coming over and racing with you guys
and will continue to do so for many more years to come.

The real high point of the weekend was to receive the Kastner Cup from Kas
himself; it was a humbling experience especially when I consider the high
calibre of cars and fellow racers that were in the mix and all deserving of
the trophy in your own special way. You should all know that the Cup hasn't
actually left the US as there was enough trouble with US Immigration on the
way in without looking for more trouble on the way out :-)

I would like to give a big shout out to Joe Alexander for not only making
Heartland Park happen but for getting me away from my mighty TR6 and into
the 4 pot camp; a plot that that was hatched after VIR in 2004 whilst we
were driving back to Iowa via Memphis (Denise is a BIG Elvis fan), St Louis,
the Mississippi and other parts of the mid-west.

A great weekend, so many special people (too many to mention individually)
so a big thank you to you all once more.

See you at Laguna Seca in 2011.

Cheers, Keith & Denise
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com