fot

[Fot] BOB JOHNS ON I-80 Witness to fiery fatal crash

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] BOB JOHNS ON I-80 Witness to fiery fatal crash
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:05:53 -0400
Bob called Tuesday. While traveling I-80 to Chicago a Jeep crossed the median
and struck a truck head-on.

Bob & Jean were 150 feet from being involved themselves and witnessed the
accident.

Eastbound lanes were closed for 90 minutes on I-80.

More indication of how fragile life is...

(Good thing Gary Fuqua has good driving skills or I might be
incapacitated....following my errant AMBRO driving that resulted in a spin)

Thanks Gary!

Joe
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com