fot

[Fot] Fw: Stainless Steel Roll Bars

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Stainless Steel Roll Bars
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
I don't think Chris is on F.O.T.   but he should be. I bought a set of Mikuni's
from him for the GT6... Nice stuff.

I thought I would pass this along as I'm working with him on a Santa grab
bag...
If the group would like, I'll ask Chris if he wants to join the forum.

Bobby Whitehead

no financial indications for me one way or the other to pass this along...