fot

[Fot] Topeka races

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Topeka races
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:18:40 -0700
The folks at Topeka were really exceptional in their hospitality and
willingness to have it just as "right" as we'd like to have it. Thanks to them,
and all the TR people, it was a good and Triumphant time.

No one has ever asked me about the judging of the winner of the Kastner Cup[.
I am kind of surprised, but thats just fine with me. I managed to watch ever
session from Thursday through the race on Sunday, see every car, and took
splits and laps times on most of the cars. I saw the race from a very good
vantage point that was about 25 seconds long, and watched every lap and saw
every car. I saw poor moves and good moves and fast guys and people not having
a great time, spin outs, off course excursions, close encounters and terrific
driving. That were SEVERAL standout performances. It was difficult to finally
see that only one could be the winner of this award, I even considered
announcing a list of the people whom I thought 'were in it".  But, common  and
good sense told me that was foolish, so I made a judgment of performance, off
track personality and thus the winner was settled. Thanks to all who
participated and it appeared that all of us had a great time. Lets to it again.
--
Never be beaten by equipment
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com