fot

[Fot] Heartland Park- Kasner Cup

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Heartland Park- Kasner Cup
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:14:36 -0400
It has been said: "Better late than never!"  I wish to reactivate the subject
of what a great time was had in Topeka.  We had a most enjoyable time with
fantastic people!  What a nice bunch!  We finally got home after a few days at
our daughter's in Chicago. Yes, it was hot, but we survived and the great
competition and camaraderie was worth the heat.  Our congratulations to Bob
Kramer and to Keith Files.  Bob, I didn't get to meet you, but will in the
future. Keith, it was an honor to meet you (and your "spirited" wife) and my
wife thinks you are a hoot.   Kas and Peg and Jan and Joe were a delight to be
with.  Kas and Joe, you do such a great job guiding these guys. As an old Ford
Engineering friend of mine from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan used to say,
"we are all cut from the same bolt of shoddy cloth."  We hope to make it to
Laguna Seca next year, barring other conflicts.
R. Johns
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html