fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump & bearing coatings

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net, timmurph@fastbytes.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump & bearing coatings
From: Fubog1 <fubog1@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:11:31 -0400
 I have most of my bearings done by Polymer Dynamics in Texas, mains & rods.
The thickness is usually a couple tenths (I think they call out .0002-.0004),
per shell, and it absolutely must be accounted for when calling out the crank
regrind spec, if you are building to a reasonable degree of accuracy.
HTH
Glen