fot

[Fot] Runoffs and web-tv

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Runoffs and web-tv
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:44:02 -0600
Honestly, the last time I watched so much racing on a screen, Chris
Economaki was doing the commentary.
How cool to happen to see two guys I actually know - live - racing
for National Championships - on a live web-cast - on a track I
know... Sometimes I DO like technology. [Jeremy Treadway was 2nd in
FF. He's the guy that bought Connie's 510 and made it beautiful in
about 3 weeks]. Sorry to hear about your DNF Sam.
AND - The only reason I know my way around that track is because Tony
Drews let me do it in his car. That is a gift that keeps on giving.
Have I said "thanks" lately Tony?!

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM