fot

Re: [Fot] The now Famous Scott Barr now GT6 FOR SALE

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] The now Famous Scott Barr now GT6 FOR SALE
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:46:02 -0400
Someone get Steve's GT6 racing.

I so wanted the car, but my tallness excludes me from getting into the
machine or for that matter safety exiting.

http://www.gt6.ca/09/0418/index.html

I had a hard look back in 2009 when I visited him in Vegas.

I tried sitting in my friends GT6 last month at Mont Tremblant and
even without the roll cage (Roll bar only) the race seat makes it
almost impossible to do cleanly.
With the forward seating position my knees where up around the steering
wheel.

http://andrerousseau.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/20100926__2036.jpg

So GT6's are good street cars for me.Specially with a tiny steering wheel.
http://temp.justdrive.ca/soloII/event04/slides/GT6_MK1-3.jpg

BTW I've been asked before by a cop to demonstrate me exiting and
entering the car.
He did not believe I could operate the car safety. I said once I'm in
its like a big go cart.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca