fot

Re: [Fot] Fitting in a GT6

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fitting in a GT6
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:39:01 -0400
Yeah I did the nascar door bars on my racer too.
I can tell you this.
There is no way I'd be able to load a GT6 onto my trailer :)
With the FIAT I drive up onto the trailer and then jump straight out
over top of the roll cage.

Just a little too tall to make the dream come true. Drat.
Never the less I made the vintage racing dream come true :)

One advantage of an open top car.
http://www.124racer.com/gallery/10/0214_Tig_Cage/slides/IMG_2418.JPG

A.

--