fot

Re: [Fot] What tires are folks running in Vintage on their

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] What tires are folks running in Vintage on their
From: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:36:08 -0400
Marty, I run the Hoosier Street TDs. I bought a set for the Limerock Fall
race and the distributor told me that they were one of the last old sets
available. Hoosier has a new compound for them and a friend was using the
new compound at Limerock. He said they didn't come up to temperature as
quickly as the old compound. He spun the car a few times, which is
something I rarely see him do, but he was happy with them once they got up
to temp.

mike
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com