fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna in June

To: "Tony and Annie Garmey" <horizonracing@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna in June
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:31:21 -0700
It's the SONOMA HISTORICS...a big event that our town(Sonoma) gets very
involved in...the 2010 event had so many cars that we had to use a separate
area to pit the Historic Stock cars.....There is a Welcome Banquet for
participants..usually Friday evening....then excellent lunches are provided
at least Sat and Sunday....On Saturday about 35-50 race cars drive to Sonoma
with Highway Patrol Escort for a benefit wine and food tasting and peoples
choice car show that is included with your entry, and is open to the public
for a fee........in 2010 we did a 'Roving Tech'(we come to your pit to tech
your car)...like CSRG...no tech lines...and we started teching on Wednesday
afternoon...I expect that's what we'll do in 2011......There may be more
features added to the event for 2011....
Racer Bud