fot

[Fot] Fw: Laguna Seca Kastner Cup

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Laguna Seca Kastner Cup
From: "Paul Smock " <smockracer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:35:29 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: MORDY DUNST
To: Paul Smock ; John Nikas
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca Kastner Cup

Paul... I added a few lines

What do you think?
---------------------------------------

Car appearance and presentation will be a very important aspect to our event
with the Historic Motor Sports Association at Laguna Seca.

With this in mind we will need current pictures of your car.  We would highly
recommend 3/4Front and 3/4 Rear accompanied with a very short BIO on your car
and driver.

Your car has to be approved.  You must be currently configured to your home
Vintage Motor Club's rules and have a Log Book.

Send (non returnable) pictures to Paul Smock  2439 Monogram Ave. Long
Beach,Ca. 90815  Phone #562 221 4121.

Jpeg images are also acceptable as long as the file size is between 500 to 700
KB.  These may be sent to  smockracer@charter.net

For more information about the Venue and the Historic Motor Sports Association
visit the following links.

http://www.hmsausa.com   http://www.mazdaraceway.com/ .
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com