fot

Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Billet crankshaft help

To: <tony@tonydrews.com>, <jfrymark@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Billet crankshaft help
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:50:53 -0800
I'm pretty sure the seal you need for the 12 bolt crank , is from the "kent"
ford engine (formula ford). It's a one piece lip seal. I can't remember but i
think you have to do a little maching on the Block/cap for the out dia. of the
seal. I can supply an alloy flywheel/clutch assembly approx. weight is 12.5
lbs. cost is P.O.A.

Thanks
Tony

> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:05:31 -0600
> To: jfrymark@aol.com; fot@autox.team.net
> From: tony@tonydrews.com
> Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3-4 Billet crankshaft help
>
> Looks like the crankshaft that Cambridge sells:

http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com/Historic-Racing-Parts-TR4-Crankshaft-Flywh
eels