fot

Re: [Fot] Patches A new FOT project plus 2011 and 2012 race

To: SeaCubeCo@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Patches A new FOT project plus 2011 and 2012 race
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:05:40 -0500
 This project is pending and will surface in 30 days or so.

The plan is to replicate the medallion as a sew on patch.

The project has a 'champion' and I think he will follow through.

Great volunteerism that surfaces among the ranks of the FOT.

One of the reasons that we dont have OFFICERS and DUES.

We DO have a new 'COMMITTEE' approach to our annual race which involves the
Kastner Cup. We should be hearing from them shortly on both the 2011 and 2012
events.

Joe A