fot

Re: [Fot] LAGUNA SECA 7-8 JUNE 2011 KASTNER CUP SERIES #9

To: <n197tr4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] LAGUNA SECA 7-8 JUNE 2011 KASTNER CUP SERIES #9
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:53:35 -0800
Joe,
Just to Clarify , The Infineon event is a" General Racing inc" event, not
CSRG. I know that Jeff Quick has been invited to attend with his TR4A. This
event has a couple a different feature cars this year. McLaren (I heard Bobby
Rahal is in a ex BMMR factory M8D), 50's sports cars and 50's front engine
Grand prix cars . Something like 375/400 cars.

Thank you
Tony

> From: N197TR4@cs.com
> Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:54:28 -0500
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Fot] LAGUNA SECA 7-8 JUNE 2011 KASTNER CUP SERIES #9
>
> Some musings and information:
>
> I am looking forward to running Laguna Seca. This is to be a family event
> with my sons running the TR4. Once in a lifetime opportunity for many of
> us.
>
> Our KCUP committee is having a planning meeting on the 29th of January and
> it will include Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. There should be a lot of
> information that comes out of this meeting.
>
> It's a long tow for many of us, but I know that there are already
> reservations in place from Ohio and Texas. Hope to see many folks there. We
also
> have some very special guests that have reservations made for travel and
> lodging. This includes folks from the UK and Ohio.
>
> At least one FOT plans to run the VARA event the weekend prior, at Button
> Willow. I am sure there are more.
>
> I got a call on Friday from one of the Co-Chairs of the BUTTON WILLOW
> British Extravaganza and they will be extending a special invitation to the
FOT.
> The VARA Board of Directors will be meeting early February. On the agenda is
> how they make their event very attractive to us FOT folks with long tows
> from the east. We should hear about their plans very quickly following their
> board meeting.
>
> I suspect Kas & Peg will be stopping off at Button Willow enroute to Laguna
> Seca, too. This seems like an great opportunity for a FOT Pre-Party
> followed by a trip up the Pacific Coast Highway past the Hearst Castle and
Big Sur.