fot

[Fot] MADMARX VITON SEAL - Need Cores

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MADMARX VITON SEAL - Need Cores
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:56:30 EST
FOT.......somewhat commercial.

Christian Marx' new seal design has demand outstripping supply.

It seems to be a brilliant design, especially if you do everything right as
you should, in the final assembly of the engine....see Kas' new book on
this.

I just received some more of the seals, and expect more in the near future.

Engine builders are ordering multiple units and CORES are slow to come in.
So we have a bottle neck in delivery.

At the moment there is no margin on the seals that come to North America
and we are trying to keep the price low.  We have the hope that if we keep
supplying, eventually a reasonable margin will come our way. Price may have to
increase in the future, too.

So:

If you want a MADMARX VITON SEAL KIT please send me your interest and I
will put you on the Seal Kit Register and will inform you when modified scrolls
are available.

Some of the FOT have sent me extra OEM Scrolls that they had on the shelf
with no plans to use.  This gave me a 'float' of 10-15 scrolls, but with the
demand it is not enough. If you want to support this program, it seems
worthwhile. Let me know, if you can.

THANKS!

Joe A.

</HTML>