fot

[Fot] Hello FOT

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Hello FOT
From: Jeff Clark <jsclark@live.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:26:46 -0500
Hello FOT
I was recently nominated by Mike Derweerd and seconded by Andre Rousseau both
fellow racers in VARAC. I live just outside Ottawa,Ontario,Canada .At 47 years
old I thought racing would be a good hobby. I bought a 1971 GT6 a couple of
years ago as an ex SCCA race car that originally raced at Watkins Glen. It was
advertised on Kijiji and looked pretty sad when I went to see it (I've
attached a before and after picture) but I bought it anyway.This is my first
experience with a Britsh car,my rides till the Triumph were either American
mussel (Chevelles) or Japanese cars (Celicas). I just received Kas Kastner's
books to see how I can make it better,but since last year was my first as a
novice driver I intend to make improvements slowly as the biggest limitation
will probably be the driver. Now for a question,the car is running with the
3:89 overdrive diff at present and I would like to find a 4:11. Can anyone
tell me if I can use the gear out of a Spitfire? Thanks
Jeff Clark

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive