fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] Oil Filter Adapter

To: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] Oil Filter Adapter
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:08:43 -0500
Go with the K&N filters.

Anti drain back valve.

Following filters will work with the GT6 spin on and clear the steering
shaft.

Oil Filter  Fram CHP3682, K&N's # HP1002
http://gt6.ca/08/0525/slides/DSCN3605.html

You have to remove the whole setup to do a filter change, but still
works decent.
Oil cooler setup is slight more involved.

http://gt6.ca/07/0919b/slides/DSCN2633.html with Fram (I use for winter
storage)

A.

--