fot

Re: [Fot] Tribute Mille Miglia North America

To: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tribute Mille Miglia North America
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 09:47:10 -0800
The event was open to MM eligible cars from 1927 to 1957. The TR6 belongs
to Richard Schnyder and was there as the Drive Away Cancer support car. It
started after the other cars and carried spares and gave rides to
interested parties. The TR3 driven by Gordon Gibbons on the other hand was
expertly driven and gave the Ferraris more than they could handle.