fot

Re: [Fot] TR-4 vertical link and trunnion

To: tony@tonydrews.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-4 vertical link and trunnion
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:38:49 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 08/19/2012 4:08:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
tony@tonydrews.com writes:

> Are the new Vertical Links and Trunnions from Moss any good?  This is
> for a TR-4.  If not, anyone got a decent set of original ones they'd
> be willing to part with?
>
> I broke a right front vertical link where it attaches to the lower
> trunnion at Grattan this weekend.  That's kinda thrilling when it happens.

Amici...

He does not exaggerate.  I know.  I was there (and as you might
imagine...behind him.  Only the laundry knows how excited he got.

Truth be told, we can all be glad it happened at the beginning of Grattan's
front straight...and not the end of it.  Grattan is an old drag strip...and
Tony don't go slow.

Bill (Damdinger)