fot

Re: [Fot] Odd compression?

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Odd compression?
From: Edward Dunn <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:03:30 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Thanks,  we'll check it out more tonight. Will likely order a set of ARP head
studs.  Guess I'll take the head back to the cylinder head shop to have them
check the exhaust valves.  The engine was rebuilt last winter, and had a very
good race weekend before it failed. Did not retorque after the initial race
weekend. When doing a leak down test, how much time do you use per cylinder?

Ed