fot

Re: [Fot] Wedges

To: yellow04@tr4racer.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 05:19:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Henry: It sounds liike you could cheaply put a team together with what you
have sitting around.
But, did you notice that within five postings the "spec" class was morphing
into a V6 from John's Car's? Simple rules...Spec Class! Minimal rules like
FOT. Original type engine; Intake & exhaust free; 4 or 5 speed okay; DOT
tires; DHC or FHC. Period.
Would be fun!
-Ed-